Tuesday, October 27, 2015

"Glitch Please" on sale at Kohl's

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!!!

Earlier this year, I received an email from Threadless stating that my t shirt design was selected to sale in local stores. I was excited but never thought that they would be sold in Kohl's!

"Glitch Please" available at Kohl's online and in select stores :)

This experience just taught me not to give up. I AM good enough! Yes, I have gone through so much and I thought I was down for the count. I felt like I have worked so hard but had nothing to show for it. I have given so much just to be let down and that hurt. I was so close to just letting art and writing go all together. My creativity was shot and the passion was not there. But thank the Lord!!! I thank my Sweetheart who has been there for me this past year. I thank my family and friends. I really wouldn't have seen this day if it had not been for their encouragement, prayers and love. I am truly blessed and honored to see this happen. Hallelujah!!!

Thanks for reading!
♥ Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment